It’s another week, which means another top ten Tuesday topic! This weeks topic is books I wish I had in my library.
I’m particularly excited about this topic because there is nothing better than buying books, and honestly, I feel like I have an ever growing list of books that I need on my bookshelf.
Here’s a peak (because lets be real, I have more than this) of the books I wish I Had on my bookshelves.
- The UK edition of Caraval, Legendary, and Finale by Stephanie Garber.
– Caitlynn has all three editions (and she has the Fairy Loot special release for Finale) and I’m legit so jealous. I actually think about how badly I want the UK editions of these books regularly.
- The UK edition of Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
– I don’t know what it is about the UK editions, but they are just so beautiful.
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
– I recently started reading this book as an E-book, and I just need the actual hard copy. It’s too pretty to not have.
- Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
– I’ve read about a quarter of the first novel in the series and it was on e-book. I feel like I might actually get into the series if I have it as a hard cover.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
– I read this book years ago when Jenn lent it to me. I’ve yet to get it on my bookshelves in the years that have passed since I’ve completed it.
- The Archived by V.E. Schwab
– This is another book that I borrowed from Jenn and just never got a copy of. Honestly, I don’t actually even know if it’s possible to get a copy of this book as it’s no longer being manufactured.
- Ready Player One
– Ok, look there was a long time where I was just taking stacks of books from Jenn and reading them. I legit just counted on her to supply me with new reads. I really need this book on my shelf. It feels weird to have Armada by not Ready Player One.
- ALL OF THE Percy Jackson SERIES.
– What is wrong with me? Why do I own every book in the series on Nook, but not have them on my shelves?
- Binge by Tyler Oakley
– I listened to this book on e-book and as a big Tyler Oakley fan, I wouldn’t mind having this on my bookshelves.
- 1984 by George Orwell
– I actually have a version of this book, but I’d like a nicer copy.
What are some books that you’ve read, but just don’t have in your own personal library for whatever reason?